What is the pollen count in Middlesbrough today?
Check the pollen count in your area for the next five days. Enter your postcode to check the pollen count in Middlesbrough today. Use Your Pollen Pal to see whether certain areas in the city will set off your allergies.
Pollen forecast for Middlesbrough
Monitor the pollen count in Middlesbrough with our convenient Your Pollen Pal tracker. Whether you’re trekking Stainton Quarry or roller skating in Albert Park, check the pollen forecast and make sure you can make the most of the
Pollen hotspots in Middlesbrough
Despite its industrial roots, the “Ironopolis” town boasts a wealth of parks and green spaces. It was recently named a
Tree City of the World, with over 15,000 trees planted as part of its pledge for a greener future.
The outer Tees Valley area is home to plenty of farmer’s fields and picturesque villages, and the town’s near-coastal location makes for great access to summer days at the beach. While this lends to some thrilling outdoor adventures, it also means the pollen levels in Middlesbrough can be pretty high.
In fact, Middlesbrough has over a dozen parklands that serve as potential high pollen hotspots, especially during peak summer periods. The town has three Local Nature Reserves, and the 42-acre Maze Park is lavish with broad-leaved trees and wildflower meadows.
Hay fever friendly activities in Middlesbrough
With a lot of parkland leading to a high pollen count in Middlesbrough, how can you enjoy your summer hay fever-free? Luckily, there are a range of indoor activities to keep the sniffles at bay, so you don’t miss out on the fun. Here are a few to set you up for an allergy-free spring/summer.
- • Level X – an indoor family entertainment centre with go-karting, bowling and an arcade.
- • Putter Chaos Adventure Golf – Middlesbrough’s first urban adventure golf experience.
- • Middlesbrough Theatre – a 484-seat venue hosting a variety of productions.
Galleries & Museums
- • Dorman Museum – a museum with exhibitions dedicated to Linthorpe Art Pottery.
- • Gallery TS1 – an art gallery showcasing some of the best local creative talent.
- • MIMA – an international art gallery and museum part of Teesside University.
- • Newham Grange Farm – a popular attraction for families.
- • Albert Park – a 30-hectare park with a roller-skate rink, swan boat and more.
- • Saltburn beach – a gorgeous seafront beach with a traditional pier.
With so many things to see and do, you can enjoy a snuffle-free day in Middlesbrough using Your Pollen Pal.
Kimberly-Clark are not affiliated with any of the places or activities recommended on this site.