Kleenex® Proactive Care™ Hygiene Masks - Adults
Features and Ingredients
- Kleenex® Proactive Care™ Hygiene Masks are made with:
- 3 layer technology
- An absorbent material on the inside to draw in moisture and prevent condensation
- Breathable materials to help you breathe easy
- Dermatologically tested materials to help reduce irritation to your skin
There are no reviews for this product.
want to learn from the FAQs ?
The Kleenex® Proactive Care™ Hygiene Masks for Adults are 157.5 x 9.5cm and the size of The Kleenex® Proactive Care™ Hygiene Masks for Kids are 145 x 9cm.
Face coverings are not suitable for children under 3 years of age. It is recommended that children between 3 and 12 years are supervised while wearing the a face covering.
Public Health England advises that children under 3 should not wear face masks and any child who is not able to remove the masks on their own should not be wearing a face covering. It is important that if your child is wearing a face covering that it is not making it difficult for them to breathe.
NOTE: The minimum age criteria can be higher in function of the national recommendations. At Kleenex®, our customers' safety is paramount. Kleenex® follow the guidelines set by the national recommendations.
Your mask should be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place away from open fire, corrosive and harmful gases. Avoid exposing the mask to heavy pressure, direct sunlight, excessive moisture and snow during transportation.
- Children under three should NOT wear face masks, as Government advice changes. The minimum age criteria can be higher in function of the national recommendations. At Kleenex® our consumers safety is paramount. Kleenex® follow the guidelines set by the national recommendations.
- This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- This mask is NOT a Medical Device in the sense of Regulation (EU) 2017/745 (surgical masks).
- This mask is NOT a Personal Protective Equipment in the sense of Regulation (EU) 2016/425 (filtering masks type FFP2).
- Wearing of a hygienic mask does not remove the requirement of the wearer to adhere to recommended protective guidelines.
- This mask is for use by healthy individuals, not presenting any clinical symptoms, respiratory issues or diagnoses. Check with your doctor before use.
- This mask is not intended for use by persons in healthcare environments.
- This mask is a physical barrier which has been tested to show a level of 95% efficiency against particles of 3 microns.
- Masks must not be worn by children, or adults, who cannot use them without assistance.
- Single-use – use once and then dispose safely and responsibility in a lidded litter bin.
- Store the mask under ambient conditions, away from direct sunlight and rain.